Saturday, March 14, 2009

Golightlys Antiques

Ok, I am back already. I just want to mention to you all that if you are ever in the area of North Ft. Worth or any where close you must come and visit us at Golightly's, it is one of the coolest stores around(yes, I have a space there but that is besides the point!!) You will love it because it is relatively small, I think about 30 or so dealers. It has a great atmosphere and of course awesome goodies. There is a full range of things from the very nice to the very crusty whatever you desire. There is also a tearoom that is open tues -sat. They do recommend reservations. Also, in the area is Lonestar Antiques, awesome stuff also, say hi to Felicia (Bountiful) you will die when you see her booth. Then a little bit down the road is the ONE and ONLY .....The Funky Monkey, words fail me right now to describe her store. Unbelievable. Please come and visit all of these great places. Luv Lynn

5 comments:

  1. My husband has a friend in Dallas, the next time we go visit I'm going to look you up.

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to see you have starting posting! I loved your article in Creative Home! Wasn't that the funniest thing in the world? I loved it when CL came to my house! And Tina from Dream in Cream is always posting pics of your house that drives me crazy! I would love to visit your booth, (and your house) but I don't think we go near Ft. Worth! :(! I think my friend Theresa of Garden Antiques has been to your booth, I am so jealous!

    The girls from Funky Monkey stop by and see me when they come to Marburger! (they are so cute!) Last year when I seen them, I ask which one was Funky and which one was Monkey? Then I told them I wanted to join them and I could be Chunky Funky Monkey!! (cause I'm alittle heavy you know!) Of course they laughed!! Alot!!

    We always want to see pictures of anything in your house! Love it!

    Theothertheresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pat from http://mytatteredelegance.blogspot.com/ & I are having a girls day out & we want to know where Golightly's & The Funky Monkey is we want to come see you. We have been to & LOVE Lone Star. I don't even want to think how much money I have spent there! Are you going to be there Friday?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lynn ~ Oh my goodness girl I have been one of your biggest fans forever !! I am the gal that literally used to drive by your yard to show my family from California when they would come visit ~ I adore everything that you do and love to visit your spot at Golightly's whenever I need some peace and solitude because it is beautiful ~
    I am adding you to my blog roll because I am so excited to find you !!
    woohoo !!
    xoxo,
    Lori

    ReplyDelete
  5. If you're trying to lose pounds then you absolutely need to jump on this totally brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

    To design this keto diet, licenced nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional cooks united to provide keto meal plans that are useful, convenient, price-efficient, and satisfying.

    From their first launch in January 2019, hundreds of people have already transformed their body and health with the benefits a good keto meal plan diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits: in this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-proven ones given by the keto meal plan diet.

    ReplyDelete

Please tell me what you think